Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just Getting Started

So just to get started, I have made this blog basically as a way for my Jordan and me to record our adventures. For those who know us directly know that we are getting married in April 2011. Woot Woot go us! Yeah we are going to tie that knot. Eventually we will start our own little family and have new additions (bite your tongue, it will not be soon) and I hope they will be able to see this and know what we were going through in 2011 and the years that follow. This will probably change several times as my wife to be does not know that I am currently doing this. When she does find out....hmmm... most likely her taste will change and over night this blog will shed or gain colors that will question a man's integrity to his "man card." I'll stay strong and try to keep a happy medium as to the many bright and girly colors that could potentially emanate from this blog... may my strength endure. She is gifted and lovingly persuasive.


I will be writing another post with our story of how we met only because it is one that is intriguing and since many people are asking about it, I may be able to kill many birds with few stones. Any are welcome to share in our moments. I will also post the proposal so that all can see and hear how it was so awesomely done. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Married life is the best and it only gets better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go boy! Love the blog. You constantly suprise me. I'm so excitd to be able to stay connected with you two now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog Bro.. oh we are going to have our eyes on you guys now.. can't wait to see you. I love you both and love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog, and I love both of you. I am so happy for you.
    Kyeni Rechel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are going to "tie that knot"!!! Love that you created a blog. I will add you to my reader and the list of blogs on mine. If you want to read our little family blog send me your email address or facebook it to me. :D Mine is set to private.

    ReplyDelete